Friday, August 3, 2007

Summary #23

Well I made it and hopefully I am better for it. It was definitely a learning experience. Somethings I was familiar with, others I was not. I had a lot of fun learning about image generators and avatars. I could have stayed on those projects for a long time. This was a wonderful way to teach the newest technology. Having it be a self-paced program was great. This relieved some pressure from the start. I do not know how much of this I will use, but at least I have had a good introduction to Library 2.0. Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.