Friday, August 3, 2007

YouTube #20

I got to see Elton John two years ago when he was touring in Washington, D.C. I started to listen to his music when I was in college and have been a big fan since that time. He played this song at the concert. It's still one of my favorites.





I like YouTube. It's great to see what kind of videos are being posted. This is a site I will probably check out again. This might be a good tool for the library. It would be a good spot to talk about libraries and the services they offer, etc.

2 comments:

Maryland said...

It's one of my favs too. I love "Tiny dancer", "Rocket man" and of course anything from Yellow brick road! Excellent choice!

Cat O Logger said...

I have an Elton John CD that is great..will bring it in and we can work with the music of Elton in the background next week. LOVE HIS MUSIC!